So How Do You Focus On Your Self-Care?

 


2 Minutes read.

"..Your food choices affect your health, our happiness and the planet..." John Robbins.

 

To self-care effectively you need to have a daily routine

that is incorporated into your 24-hour daily plan.

Keeping the planet in mind while you do is a brilliant strategy in knowing

what will support your body. Just think:

what's harmful to the planet is harmful to you and what protects the

planet is great for your body too. Crazy right?

It's that simple. Now, you don't have a daily self-care plan? Start fresh!

Make one today.

Need help with this? Just reach out.



The starting point, in my opinion, is your authentic self.

With that, I guarantee you cannot go wrong.

You will know and understand exactly what you need that works for you.

I will, however, say this:

if looking after yourself is not a fun process, full of new discoveries,

insights and delights - don't do it.

Please believe me when I say that you have massive potential and

resources to find comfort and confidence in that you have all the tools

that you need to improve your health, energy and joy.



The secret is to find a way to connect with the person within.

I use holistic African dance to achieve this.

Do you want to know how? Get my 7 video series basics HERE. I'm passionate about showing you through this blog, my research,

studies and experience how movement, a positive mindset

and specific foods can be powerful in fighting, preventing and even

reversing chronic inflammation.



So, I love talking about the mental wellness side of things,

in conjunction with the physical aspects of pain in

maintaining a healthy, balanced lifestyle; if that makes sense.

The next post will be about what we need to eat the most.


No, it’s not what you think, but it is lacking a lot in the Western diet.

What are your thoughts regarding this topic?


To A Healthier Life. A Plus!

— Grace x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DANCE - My Saving Grace Through Two Breast Cancer Diagnosis.

The 7 Food's Principles To Implement For Physical & Mental Nourishment.

Taking Responsibility For Your Own Well-being By Avoiding Toxins.